Friday, February 5, 2010



TIME WARP

Do souls speak?

If they, then what is the language?

Will i be able to understand that?

Spathe of questions but no answer,

that's the irony.We are celebrating

diamond jubliee i.e. the 60th RE-PUBLIC day.

Normally we take retirement at this age either

voluntarily or forcibly.


Are we going to retire?

If yes,then please carry on......else hear the voice of your soul.

Souls are pure.



Today I asked my friend Anu,"How did u celebrated republic day?"....

He said" Yaar aaj divya ke saath muvie dekhi".

And he didn't forgot to tell me about the sale in ganj mall.

But suddenly a thought came to my mind,what did i do?
Answer= Nothing.

I watched parade,aussie open,tuned to some patriotic songs

n gone out to watch tri-colour lights.

It seems as if i am retired..

Do I?

Atleast give some time to your country...that was the voice...this time its heard.


1 comment: