Friday, September 4, 2009


.

i'm in great tension n i know for what.these days i'm thinking a lot,for everything.
all soughts of negative thoughts are coming into my mind. about my career,my family,my future. i think i'm not able to deal with it.i'm overburdened.
sooner or later im going to die of diabetes.fuck man.
i'm trying to improve everyone rather improving myself.
i dont want to think but i think that too a lot.
its not dat i dont know about myself or about my negative points.
i'm living with a guilt of not able to serve my country,family.
i'm not loyal to myself.
right now i'm listening "no joy in mudville"
i want to sleep but i'm not able to..............
will i be able to crack this shell,it's hardnut.
i think i'm in obsessive compulsive disorder

I want to focus on ...............

4 comments:

  1. Don't give a fuck 'bout all this man.. Bell the CAT and everything will b fine.. trust me..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. da day u stop stressin u'll finally start livin....
    u'll make it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. u knw i finally understood wht u were feeling when u wrote this...nd trust me d feeling totally sux...

    ReplyDelete